For Everyone Needing Books Next Semester: Rent Them.
I’ve been renting my books since I started college and each semester I count up how much I’ve saved vs buying them all new. All together for 3 semesters I’ve saved a total of $930. Which when you’re a broke college kid, it counts for a lot. :)
Heres a list of sites you can go to:
Those are the ones I’ve used. I usually compare prices and take the books from whatever site has them cheapest.
Good Luck to everyone next semester!
- dejatombee likes this
- look-at-this-beautiful-life likes this
- so-gay likes this
- sweepingandsleeping likes this
- thisfire-burns likes this
- greenkidd reblogged this from a-students-story
- greenkidd likes this
- stephaniemariehadley likes this
- thereisfaithinlovee likes this
- thegoodlifeoncampus likes this
- a-students-story posted this